Friday, 24 September 2010

Last days

We have been in LA for the past 2 days, mainly shopping and having a rest. It's been an experience on the highways in Southern California,they are like intertwined spagetti, I don't think you could find your way without a TomTom. Although they are extremely efficient. Driving is really the pits, we enjoyed the drive down the coast from San Francisco but it can be stressful and I much preferred the Chinese bus company! Being able to sit back, read etc was much more relaxing than coping with the traffic and Robert saying this can't be the way (when it was). Robert worked out this morning that we have been away for an 1/8 year, and it does feel like it. When we revisited some of the sites this week that we did with our children it brought home how much time has passed since that first week. Also how precious that week was to us as a family. We miss you Kate, Paul and Sarah and we are looking forward so much to seeing you soon. Of course Cain and Igor as well!I am glad I have blogged this trip and I will go back and add some tips etc for those who may follow. It will be good to read again in the years to come when we reflect back. Thank you to those who have followed our travels, especially Gayle, it was great to read your comments. Well until next time. Next time....? Cambodia?

No comments:

Post a Comment